- To provide quality English-medium academic education in a secure Islamic environment.
- To impart Islamic knowledge based on Qur’an and the Sunnah .
- The child – spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically
- Confidence, self-discipline and self-esteem.
- Knowledge, wisdom, experience and imaginative understanding.
- Tarbiyat by teaching them the basis of aqaaid (faith), ibaadah (worship), akhlaaq (character), deeni taleem (knowledge) and mu’aa-sharah (community relations) so that they will grow up to be balanced, pious, upright individuals educated in Islamic Cultural etiquette.
- Academic excellence
- Partnership between parents and teachers to achieve the best for each child
- Positive social relationship among all children irrespective of economic class
Join us on Facebook at facebook.com/Myalhudaschool